FIRST CALL FOR PAPERS
The Conference theme is “A Century of Revolutionary Change: 1917-2017”.
Proposals for panels and paper topics relating to all aspects of scholarship in the social sciences and humanities exploring the impact and legacy of the Soviet project are welcome. While the conference has a geographic focus on the former USSR and Eastern Bloc, all relevant suggestions will be considered.
Submission of Proposals:
Please send the following to email@example.com:
2) current institutional affiliation
4) postal address
5) title of panel or paper
6) panel description or abstract of paper (200 words or less).
Deadline for proposals: 27 February 2017 (now closed).
Publication of Proceedings:
Select papers presented at the conference will be published in an edited volume and/or special journal issue.
Detailed information about an editorial board and guidelines for submitting a complete paper will be added to the conference website soon.
• panel and abstract acceptance notification issued – 24 March 2017
• full draft paper submitted to be included in conference publication – 12 May 2017
• full draft paper submitted to be peer-reviewed – 14 June 2017
Conference Registration Fees:
• AACaPS members – A$50
• Non-members – A$80
• Full-time students and other concessional – A$40
AACaPS does not have funds to support the costs of conference participation. Participants should obtain their own funding.
Conference-related correspondence should be addressed to the conference convenor:
Dr Kirill Nourzhanov
CAIS, Australian National University
Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia
T 61 2 6125 4982
F 61 2 6125 5410